Rio Grande Muzzleloader

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can you post some more photos (or video) of the action cocked and not cocked so we can see how the action works?
Here are a couple photos I have in my phone already. I can take some more and attempt a video when I get to the store tomorrow.

Attachments

• 20240125_172355.jpg
    20240125_172355.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
  • 20240125_172318.jpg
    20240125_172318.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
Enablers. Enablers. Got mine..
Ordered mine at 8:15 am. Paid for it at about 8:30 am. Email confirmation at 8:32, paid in full, $341.02. Got shipping confirmation at 9:38. That is the fastest shipper i have ever dealt with. For that price, quality of barrel, 2 boxes of bullets, how can one go wrong. Hats off to huntersheavenva, they really make it easy to be an enabler, they will fit right in with this crowd. Ty Shorty

I struggled long and hard about ordering one, even to the point of having her send an invoice. Just couldnt justify it with 5 Whites in the safe and a hawken to spare.
So, I did the next best thing:
I showed it to a friend who had been making noises about getting a muzzleloader....and HE bought one. 😁😁
If he dont like it, I will be honor bound to refund his money and store it until......😉

Ordered mine at 8:15 am. Paid for it at about 8:30 am. Email confirmation at 8:32, paid in full, $341.02. Got shipping confirmation at 9:38. That is the fastest shipper i have ever dealt with. For that price, quality of barrel, 2 boxes of bullets, how can one go wrong. Hats off to huntersheavenva, they really make it easy to be an enabler, they will fit right in with this crowd. Ty Shorty
Thank you for the order and the kind words! This group has been so helpful and supportive. I bought the gunstore knowing little about muzzleloaders, especially older ones. I've learned so much from you all! I might just take one home myself when it warms up. Thanks again :)

Latest posts

Back