Sabots Anyone ?

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah they wanted to tar n feather me over in the Flintlock Sub board
A couple of them wanted to piss on my powder cause I was trying to help a friend's wife out. Alot of good people in that group but I think until I get a flint lock or an older weapon I'll do just fine right here. I guess I'll start here and go backwards, lol. I collect Old money and we'll now I can see how they kept it. !!! I may already be in that hole, my problem is there ain't no damn rabbit only a mole family!!!

I am going to fess up as this is the modern Forum. I have a Woodsman .50 cal rock sparker that loves Harvester short blk. sabots using Barnes XPB of 200 gr. I have only started fooling with it off my shooting table n sand bag. I got it on 6" x 6" target n shot 4 times using 60 gr of duplex load powder. Have basically a ragged one hole. I have to wait for better weather to do more testing at 50 yds. It has its factory open sights on it
I would really like the Woodman fifty with 1in24 twist. I hope you'll keep us posted with your progress.

Latest posts

Back