• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Modern Muzzleloader and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WANTED/ISO Savage synthetic stock

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cal45

Reaction score
I'm looking for an older Savage 2nd Gen SA, 4.275" action screw center to center, staggered feed, blind magazine, flat back, WSM, synthetic stock sporter barrel channel. PM me if you have one for sale.

I believe I have one in my old parts bin. Give me a couple hours to get back to you.

03mossy,
Thanks for the reply. I sure hope you can find the stock as I haven't gotten any other replies.

Your in luck! I did have one the exact specs your looking for. It’s missing the recoil pad and has a camo paint job but other than that it’s in good shape. Just cover shipping and it’s yours. PM me your address and I’ll get it out this week.

03mossy,
I was thinking of having a Pachmayr decelerator pad put on the stock anyway. The painted stock really doesn't matter to me.

I’ll ship it out Monday. Influenza A went 6 for 6 in my house over the paste week and a half. Wasn’t up to heading into the post office this week.

Do you need a trigger guard or any other parts? I could look through my bin-o-savage parts if you need anything else.

I believe I have everything that I need to complete my swap.
Thanks!

Back