Saw a White

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Swampman

Reaction score
I saw a White inline a few weeks ago at the gun show. He was asking $300.00 and he was willing to take a lot less I'm sure. It looked real nice(new.) I kinda wish I'd bought it. I'd like to have a conical gun.

Why would I? I didn't get the names of the 100+ other dealers that were there either.

Actually it was the first White I've ever seen.

Most models of the Whites are worth at least $300 if they are in like new condition. That is of course if you want an inline that shoots conicals like no other can and you are satisfied with #11 percussion cap ignition. Whites are well known for being able to shoot multiple shots without cleaning between shots with even powder as fouling as Pyrodex. I think you should have tried to get more information and location of the dealer so that you could have gone forward with the deal. I have a few Whites and they are surely a fine and well made muzzleloader.

Like Keith said,you may have missed the boat on this gun! :D If you EVER own one,you will keep it forever! My only problem is ordering bullets,but that is about it. Ron

Latest posts

Back