Seeking suggestions for a wood-stocked inline

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Best solution i see is a nice used Omega....any of them and buy a Boyds stock for it. That covers all your bases except maybe removing the QLA to shoot conicals.

If I go the Omega route, does anyone know if adjustable replacement triggers are available somewhere? I haven't found any yet. From threads on this and other forums, it looks like some people have trouble getting light, crisp performance from Omega factory triggers.

Id sell you this one for the right money, p.m. if your interested. Boyds custom stock plus factory camo stock plus DNZ scope mount. Going to list in classifieds now.
20191219_164458.jpg 20191219_164402.jpg

Id sell you this one for the right money, p.m. if your interested. Boyds custom stock plus factory camo stock plus DNZ scope mount. Going to list in classifieds now.

Thanks very much for the offer. A really good-looking gun, though I'll probably go with more muted colors if I get a custom stock.

I shoot a T/C Strike using BH 209 powder and a CCI 209 primer to propel a Harvester 300 grain PT gold with their black crushed rib sabot. It is a solid 200-yard shooter and if I had a conveniently located range longer than 200 yards, I’d have a longer opinion.

Latest posts

Back