shot the Accura again...

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flint head

Reaction score
PICT0483.jpg

This was 100g of BH, 300g Nosler Partition PP, Harvester SB, and a CCI 209m. All shots were at 100 yards... After I got the scope adjusted, the first shot of the five shot group is the one in the bull,,, the next four went into one big hole that measured 7/8". Of course the first one screwed my group up but it still was only 1 3/4". The shot in the upper left was the last one of the day after I moved the scope one click to the right... I think I'll go hunting now,,, I know these Noslers have nasty on game performance... 8)

Who has the cheapest prices on the Accura. I like the camo stainless. Just not sure whether I would want the Thumbhole or not. What do you guys think. Oh yea. Good shooting. The finish on the barrel and receiver looks top quality. How do you like the fit and finish of the gun?

huey... fit and finish is about as good as it gets. I think you will enjoy either stock designs... I really like the standard that I have.

Hulions said:
Who has the cheapest prices on the Accura. I like the camo stainless. Just not sure whether I would want the Thumbhole or not. What do you guys think. Oh yea. Good shooting. The finish on the barrel and receiver looks top quality. How do you like the fit and finish of the gun?

There are a lot of American made muzzleloaders available.

I have two American made Muzzleloaders already. Just bought a new Endeavor. I just like the looks of the Accura also.

PICT0484.jpg

Here ya go FG... it really is a nice looking gun. I have shot these 300g Noslers, 270 and 338g Powerbelt Platinums with both BH and 777 ffg between 80 and 100 grains and have yet to have a three shot 100 yard group to go over two inches,,, I think that's pretty good... and believe it or not at no time during this process was I harmed in any way... :roll:

Wait a minute,,, I told a lie about not getting hurt while shooting my CVA muzzleloader... I did in deed get hurt during this process. While at the shooting bench, just milliseconds after the CVA exploded in a rage of fire and smoke, a fire ant crawled up my pant leg a bit the crap out of me. Now it's all swollen and red... I'll bet those damn fire ants originated in Spain... :(

thats an awesome rifle prop!

Thanks for the pic! They look a lot better in real life pics than what cva has up on their website.

Beautiful rifle
I would like one with the thumbhole stock.
Good luck with it

flint head said:
Wait a minute,,, I told a lie about not getting hurt while shooting my CVA muzzleloader... I did in deed get hurt during this process. While at the shooting bench, just milliseconds after the CVA exploded in a rage of fire and smoke, a fire ant crawled up my pant leg a bit the crap out of me. Now it's all swollen and red... I'll bet those damn fire ants originated in Spain... :(

:prayer: congrats! You got me laughing so hard, i have tears rolling down my cheeks.

flint head said:

wow, maybe packed with the gun :lol:

great shooting.

Wow! I think my upstairs room may be haunted,,, this looks to be the rifle of a long lost Hartsville resident coming back to visit... :)

Flint, I can't stop laughing! By the way, did the ants speak with an accent? :lol:

Latest posts

Back