Site Entering requirements

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MLKeith

Reaction score
Why do I have to type in my name and password every time to access this site? I have checked the block to automatically enter me but it does not work.

Delete your cookies and it should work again. If you've done that then you need to let me know so I can look into it further. I'm helping Chuck with this.

I deleated all cookies and the site still requires me to log in completely. I only did that once since deleating the cookies so maybe next time it will let me in without the complete login drill???

I loged off and back on and the site brought me straight in this time.

Another successful attempt. Apparently deleating the cookies was the trick. Thanks

That's because it can't be set to just be seen by those who aren't logged in. I wish we could.

cookies

What is with these cookies anyhow? I have never seen this on any other site.

Grouse said:
Patrick,
I hafto delete cookies everytime before i log in. If i dont, i cant log in. :?

Don't use the automatic login then. If you don't mark the checkbox then you should be able to login normally without deleting cookies. If you only want to delete the one cookie, do a search for *.txt and look for the one called [email protected].

herb said:
What is with these cookies anyhow? I have never seen this on any other site.

The problem is that they aren't set 100% right. Most people don't have a problem with them but I was working on trying to get it right and I had to reset them. Having the old cookie on your system would cause you to have to login twice to get on. The other thing is that sometimes it isn't the cookie settings, but the computer settings. It's hard to know which sometimes.

Latest posts

Back