So new, the paint isnt even dry!

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oldnslow

Reaction score
I am waiting on the government, in its wisdom (yea Canadian gun laws) to approve my purchase of a TC impact. It is my first bp firearm, after many iterations of center fire huntin' guns. After 30-30, 7 mm rem mag. 308, 30.06, I have embraced 50cal with 45 sabots, t7, pyrodex, bh209, and all those other arcane abreviations :D I am SOOO new, but am so excited to finally embrace the one shot, with no reasonable chance of a second quick one to "repair" a bad first shot. I have reloaded cartridges before, so this seems the great melding of reloading every shot. I am soaking up the information in the forums, and am trying to figure out loads, etc. For the first time in many years, I am excited about going to the range to sight in before hunting season.

John

I get excited too when the time comes!! I gave up hunting until i got a front stuffer. Good to have you on the forum!! :lol:

:D :)

WELCOME ABOARD :!: :!: :!: Pop open your favorite brew and join the party :!: :!: :!: :wink:

Ray..........

Welcome! I have a few very capable center fires in my deer hunting arsonal. On the morning of the hunt its almost always my Omega I reach for. There is just something that can't be descibed when you see a deer fall as a big white cloud of smoke drifts away. I hope you find out what I mean this fall.

Welcome from another newbie Oldnslow!!! Can't wait to get both feet wet in muzzle loading!

Back