Swiss 2F VS Swiss 3F Accuracy test

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Idaholewis1

Reaction score
I had to try this, I’ve been wanting to for awhile. I use to shoot a TON of Swiss 3F Powder, I have shot it VERY accurately all the way out to 500 Yards, But about a year ago, maybe a little more? I had a few REALLY ODD Outings with 3F, i was turning out 2, 3, even 4 inch Groups with my Bullet Rifles, proven loads that had Shot 1 inch, even Ragged Hole Groups, But something Changed? My last outings with Swiss 3F were NOT GOOD. Anyway, I decided to test this morning, The Same .535 Round Roundball, Same Patches, Same Lube, EVERYTHING the Same EXCEPT Powder. I went with my Old Trusty 70 Weight Grains of Swiss 3F (What use to work STELLAR for me a few years ago) And then 80 Weight Grains of Swiss 2F

I swabbed the Bore Equally after Each Shot for Consistency, I kept EVERYTHING as identical Fair as i could keep it.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/-ukThvuXCrs" frameborder="0" loading="lazy" allowfullscreen ></iframe>

:lol: :lol: I knew that 3fg swiss was crap when I first tried it. Just my luck, I bought the 3fg and not the 2fg.

Latest posts

Back