T/C Bone Collector

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Flhtr said:
Has anyone purchased one? How does it shoot?

Not even Cabela's has ANY idea when they will be getting them. I wouldn't look for anything until close to Summer..

Dick's will be the first to get them. Cabelas is second. I hope to have one this month to try out. I see really nothing to get excited about with this gun. Alot of copying of the Endeavor. The price wont be far behind either.

I like it even though it is just a Triumph on steroids. I really like how innovative T/C has been in developing their weapons. I think they have probably the best in-line muzzleloader on the market with the Encore Endeavor. And I'm not just saying that because I have one. I thought that way even before I got one.

I have a endeavor, but i think when this bone collector comes out, im gonna get that and get rid of the endeavor. Im not gonna change it to a centerfire and im tired of having to worry about the fore end going on exactly the same, that the ears are not rubbing on the frame, and the side to side play, all affecting the POI. All the triumphs ive seen shooting at the range are just tack drivers. I go to the range and im just hoping my POI is close to the last range session.

revpilot said:
Im not gonna change it to a centerfire and im tired of having to worry about the fore end going on exactly the same, that the ears are not rubbing on the frame, and the side to side play, all affecting the POI. All the triumphs ive seen shooting at the range are just tack drivers.

You are exactly right. The Triumph is a better Muzzleloader with out a doubt. The Encore is good for multiple uses. The guy i talked to at T/C said the same thing. As strictly a Muzzleloader the Triumph is better. I have owned a Encore and a Pro-hunter and the Triumph eat there lunch. :)

I'm not gonna doubt the triumph at all but I will shoot my PH against any other ML. I'll even take the barrel off & put it back on.

old/new said:
I'm not gonna doubt the triumph at all but I will shoot my PH against any other ML. I'll even take the barrel off & put it back on.

I loved My Encores and they are very good muzzleloaders. The Triumph is really good as well. :)

I may want to get a Triumph now. :shock: Glad you like 'em. I actually want one of each ML ever made and keep shootin'. 8)

if you want the nicest one. $685 for the camo/ss. I imagine that you can get them for $40-70 less from budsgunshop if they stock them. Still cheaper than the bone collector and you can swap out to a different barrel.

the thing that i liked about the bone collector is that it appears to have a shorter LOP (13 1/2"). regular triumph is right at 14 1/2". thats looong for my short arms.

Yes, I heard the LOP was somewhat shorter. I would like that. The only thing I don't like is the tear drop trigger guard/release.

I like the bone collector,nice gun.
TC hit a home run with the triumph design IMHO

I love the look of the Apex,I just wish they wouldnt put the name/ logo so large on the reciever,that ruins the look for me.

I wish they would come out with a brushed stainless steel barrel on the Triumph. I'm not a fan of the weather shield. My buddy is having problems with it peeling off in a couple places. It is a great shooter. He's shooting 777 and hornady 250 SST.

tndeer said:
I wish they would come out with a brushed stainless steel barrel on the Triumph. I'm not a fan of the weather shield. My buddy is having problems with it peeling off in a couple places. It is a great shooter. He's shooting 777 and hornady 250 SST.

If it's a great shooter tell him to keep it. If he sends it back, they will re-barrel it. I would send it out and have it dipped or have some kind of coating put on it.

Latest posts

Back