• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Modern Muzzleloader and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FOR SALE T/C Contender .45 x 209 breech plug

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DavePA

Reaction score
Qty - 2 breech plugs for T/C .Contender 45 x 209 muzzleloading rifle barrel. Items were custom modified by Cecil Epp (Precision Rifle) to accomodate .25 ACP cases and small rifle/pistol primers. Field testing shows more consistent ignition and improved accuracy using small rifle/pistol primers vs. conventional 209 primer plugs. I think your own experimentation will provide similar results. There is a very good article available at: https://www.prbullet.com/hornet.htm

Item includes .25 ACP shell holder and several .25 ACP once fired/new casings. Plugs have been fired several times but they have been thoroughly cleaned and oiled.

I am only selling them because I parted ways with one of my .45 Contender barrels. $45 for entire package; will ship to lower 48 states for additional $8. Thanks and please contact me with questions.

Attachments

• TC breech plug.jpg
    TC breech plug.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 19

Latest posts

Back