TC Impact ?

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Com 45acp said:
Thanks guys. Guess it's not gonna happen now. Someone else bought it before I sent the money.

sorry, that was me, someone bought his mountaineer right before I was able to, if that makes you feel any better. I have a TC impact blued barrel, its a solid shooter, I just cleaned the rust out of the end of the bore the other day.

been out of muzzleloader hunting for a while , but when I saw this at wal mart yesterday for 199 .00 . I had to get it and starting hunting muzzy again . IMO it a very well made gun , I have had Omega's , and Encore and seem just as well made . :) WAl mart is discounting all the muzzy stuff already here in Utah .?? Good for me !! Muzzy deer is on here , so going out next week .

That is the one I have. Made smoke again this past couple of days. I have run quite a few different rounds through mine, and with a very few exceptions, it is incredibly accurate, even by center fire standards. Fool around with powder charges, (I use Bh209), sabots, and different bullets. Sub-M.O.A. is totally do-able.
I will say that with a scope, and one starts fooling around with big loads of over 100-120 grains of Bh, by volume, and launching 290-305 grain bullets, recoil is VIOLENT! :shock:

A buddy of mine picked one of those up as well on my recommendation (yeahy me). With a Cabelas Powderhon scope he dialed it in pretty fast with basic 240/.44 xtps and BH209. In two seasons he has taken about 10 deer with it in Virginia. A very good gun for the price.

Got mine 2 yrs. ago from Bass Pro for $199. (Black stock/silver barrel w/ scope mounted) .Inherited some BP stuff and bought some bullets and pellets. Tried a couple to zero, 9 shots total #10 took a great 8 pt at 89 yds. Cleaned up well, easy to maintain, still looks brand new. Very well pleased with it for a first time BP shooter. :mrgreen:

Latest posts

Back