TC Triumph and Treehawk

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PROTEC

Reaction score
Hi all...
I'm new to this site and learning a lot.
I will be purchasing a new TC Triumph this month and I'm excited to give it a good workout.
I currently own a 50 cal. TC TreeHawk with a williams peep sight. I purchased from a friend and could not hit accurately beyond 50 yds with many different loads and had to pass on a nice buck this past season, because he was beyond my effective range.
Has anyone owned one of these and can help on some loads,because I maybe using it again for hunting in states that require a more premitive weapon.
thanks...

Welcome to the site. I own a Triumph and love it for the ease of use, the ease of removing the breechplug, and it's accuracy. There are a number of different threads on this site that discuss loads and projectiles for the triumph. As the triumph is an inline ML, I don't know that you can use it during a primitive hunt. At least you can't here in NM. Unfortunately I have no experience with the Treehawk, but I imagine someone on this site will. Good luck!

Latest posts

Back