Temperature.

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hear you on the pain, I have bone spurs and tumors in most of my joints but still rather be here than sweating my boys off lol.
LOL its pretty much 10 mo of nuthin but swampazz round here. I feel yer pain. Where did all the yrs go between - I can't remember where I put my joint, to OMFG my aching joints?

Hotter than the hubs of hell and humid with thunder and heat lightning. Actual temp is probably between 95 and 100. I started tinning the goat/chicken pen this morning and was drenched in sweat by 9:30

74°and 40% humidity in wonderful central New York.

ps: You can get the degree sign by holding down ALT key and use number pad 0176, let go of ALT.

Last edited:
A little late but I’ll address in S/E , NC it’s been high ninety’s for the last week humidity up there also. Out archery season opens Sept 10 and I have to be really determined to hunt to get out in then heat and humidity.In Sept even Oct and Nov still I’m soaked in sweat by the time I’m ready to climb. That’s why I still belong to my old club in NY and go back for opening week rifle. I pray for snow on the ground. At 75 not liking that drive so much any more but I can’t miss that hunt been in that club 50 yrs.

Doesn't work with my pc.
° All I can say is you're doing something wrong. Hold down ALT key, and using the number pad enter the numbers 0176. Then release the ALT key. ° I tried it on my three pc's and two laptops worked on them all.

PS: It doesn't work on a Mac.

Last edited:
We got a little relief from the heat and humidity along the Appalachian Trail here in Maryland. Last couple of days have been beautiful and tolerable to work outside without dehydrating yourself. As I write temp is about 58 degrees outside this morning. Supposed to go up to high of 78 today.
Will be planting a few clover food plots this morning. Perfect timing for rain coming Monday and Tuesday.

Back