The Avenging Fury of the plains - A Jeremiah Johnson book NEW!

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

exMember

Reaction score
26993710.jpg

Wonder what brand of mousse he uses on his hair?

Thanks for pointing out this book. I'd get a hold of a copy, but my shelves are filled with books waiting to be read. I am already backlogged for years.

Ron

RonC said:

Thanks for pointing out this book. I'd get a hold of a copy, but my shelves are filled with books waiting to be read. I am already backlogged for years.

Ron
I thought the same thing before I retired. However, I have now read every one of the over 400 books I had bought when working. 

I now go to the thrift store almost every week and pick up a couple. At $0.25/each for paperbacks, it's a bargain.

he used to soak him self if the warm springs around wyoming where they had them. his joints hurt awful when he got older. he died in a va hospital in calf. when he was about 75 years old. he was a breed apart.

patocazador said:
Did he really eat the livers of indians he killed?
I read some where here that he was asked that. His response, as I remember, was not a denial. 
It was something along the lines of wether it was true or not, 'it was useful' sometimes for 
people to believe it. My recollection is clumsy. His reply was much better.

RonC said:

Ron
The forumla involves: bear testicals, sperm of a whale and several vitals from Blackfeet. 

"If You've Got Guts" is it's name Ron. Let us know when you find some and what the results are.....  :slaps:   :pete said what

Back