"The Early Riser Club."

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: "The Early Riser Club."

"My dog eats 4 cups a day and will only eat the premium food with no fillers in it. Plus, 2lbs of lean meat, a few hard boiled eggs and some of whatever i'm eating."

I met a woman who said she had to feed her dog with a spoon or he wouldn't eat his fancy high-priced, buy from the vet dog food.
I told her to leave the dog with me for a week or two and he would eat dry Purina dog chow. 
She said that I was a cruel ruffian.

So be it.  :|

They will eat when they are hungry enough no matter what the food is. That dog had its owner trained in stead of the other way around (just like KC's dog has him trained). :roll:

Here's my friends dog that's just a little guy at 134 lb., he rests his jaw on the dinning room table without any effort (just wants you to pet him). He's 8 months old and a big baby. My little 7 lb. white dog bite him on the nose a few month ago now he scare of her. Everyone of these kids has a different personality just like women..... :roll:  :heart:

img4.jpg
A little guy at 134 lb.​

6.mos.510.jpg
My little 7 lb. baby.

It's not my dogs choice to eat the better food. He has an allergy to corn meal. If I give it to him he'll throw up a yellow liquid. It took me awhile to figure it out. He hasn't thrown up since switching to no filler dog food. I still buy it at the super market.

He's not one bit fussy and will eat anything. I choose to feed him the way I do.

On a side note. You put all your dogs against him at the same time and he'll kick all their asses. He'll also chase down a bear and fight it. Maybe you guys should give some real food to your little yappers.

Pit Bull 95lbs. He's my whole family. I'd give up what's left of my life for him. As he would for me. Feeding him good is a pleasure on my part.

If you want to get on the wrong side of me? Rag on my dog.

The caretaker at our club has a pitbull and for some reason she just loves me. Every time I see her she whines for me to get down so she can lick my face or she will jump right up in my lap if I am sitting. She knows the sound of my truck and starts running back and forth in the house til they let her out to see me. One time we were sitting on the lawn chairs and a couple other members started walking towards us and she backed right up between my lags and growled and barked at them. She was protecting me. Beautiful dog.

ps I would never rag on your pitbull

My dog is the same way. I live in a senior building and all the old farts love Buddy. He gets spoiled rotten here.

He's really well behaved. Never barks, never chews on anything. I drive a Jeep with no top and doors. He sits on the front passenger seat. I leave him in the Jeep when I go inside a store and he just sits there and waits. Dogs can walk by, deer can walk by and he just waits for me. He's my son with big teeth and a fur coat.

rebs said:
The caretaker at our club has a pitbull and for some reason she just loves me. 
Some dogs have no taste for the better things in life, just ask Pete ...  :lol!:

Back