The Frontiersman

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

exMember

Reaction score
Just a heads up, but on the Discovery channel, the frontiersman * like history channels mountain men show* has a new show on. Its all traditional black powder. Looks like a pretty good show with some mountain man and 4 dirty hippies thrown in sadly. Looks more like a meth lab to me, especially that twitchy skinhead friend of his and the other nappy head hippie that builds a forge so he can make lead balls for his friends .50cal muzzle loader. :evil: Its a good show, but as always, dont take everything you watch seriously. Its all private land so you will see modern stuff in the back ground.

I liked it, except for those lame hippies living in a trailer. Mountain men in a trailer? They also pissed me off when they tied up their goat to catch the mountain lion, and the lion came in, killed the goat, and dragged it away while they watched it. One lame shot with primitive sight in pitch black of night. Then baldy was so scared he couldn't think straight, or even get a shot off. He said the gun jammed. Right.

The rest was ok, but still a little lame. The two that went bear hunting, and ended up with a raccoon was funny.

Latest posts

Back