The Mrs. Surgery

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thatā€™s good news, Jim!

Still not sure how to take your ā€œvenison wrappingā€ commentā€¦ but Iā€™m glad to hear things are going as well as can be expected! šŸ˜†

Your voice was one of the voices that stood out as being a great contributor when I first started reading this board, and that hasnā€™t changed!

There are LOTS of folks here, who are pulling for you two! šŸ‘

Thatā€™s good news, Jim!

Still not sure how to take your ā€œvenison wrappingā€ commentā€¦ but Iā€™m glad to hear things are going as well as can be expected! šŸ˜†

Your voice was one of the voices that stood out as being a great contributor when I first started reading this board, and that hasnā€™t changed!

There are LOTS of folks here, who are pulling for you two! šŸ‘
Lol, maybe I didn't describe it correctly. But she wanted to take a shower, so I figured out a way to make it work. Thanks for your kindness.

Lol, maybe I didn't describe it correctly. But she wanted to take a shower, so I figured out a way to make it work. Thanks for your kindness.

It made senseā€¦ it just struck me as kind of funny.

One of those, ā€œIā€™m not sure if I should laughā€¦ā€ moments.

Itā€™s good to see a little levity, during difficult times! ā™„

The doctor called this afternoon with the results from my wife's tests. NEGATIVE!!!!
She's cancer free now. We cried some and I did my happy dance.
She just has to heal up now.
Praise the Lord.
Amen friend!

Back