Tract Optics

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rugerbh103

Reaction score
Does anyone have any experience with Tract Optics? I like the direct to consumer business model. The reviews I've read have been positive, but I always view them with some reservation.

They make a pretty good set of binos. All their stuff is made in Japan besides Response and "AR 223/308" calibrated scopes. Optically they get really good reviews.

I have a Toric 2-10x42 scope and a pair of 12.5x50 Toric Binos, they are both really good glass, especially the bino's. The scope adjustments track really, really well. I am very happy with them, and for the money they are very hard to beat if thats possible.

I have 3 scopes. One is on a PRS rifle upper end 1200 scope and the other 2 are Tekoa I believe. Great optics and great customer service. I dropped the Toric on concrete and was concerned about the scope and sent it in. No cost to evaluate and test it. Nothing wrong with it and returned promptly with test results.

Great optics, I have 5 of the toric models on bench and hunting rifles. I have recommend the scopes to number of shooting friends. They all comment on quality of the glass. If you wish to contact either of the owners, Jon or John, they respond to texts or voice mail in just minutes. Best for the $ spent.

Back