Transactions for individuals

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

James Sparhawk

Reaction score
I feel really dumb about what I am fixing to ask. Can someone eplain the process of selling and buying on this site and Ebay?

MML only has restrictions on who can post in the classifieds HERE. How you guys handle the actual transaction is your business and completely out of our hands. We have nothing to do with Ebay at all.

I don’t sell on eBay but I buy lots of stuff. Register for a user account with eBay, register an account with PayPal because that’s the most common form of payment. Some items are listed as an auction and end at a specified time, most of the bidding happens in the last few seconds. Some items are listed with a “buy it now” price and can be bought outright. Some items have an option to “make an offer”, which is just that. The seller can decline it, counter it, or just ignore it.

We dont allow auction type sales either. I forgot that. You set a price or the sale is deleted. Any "for sales" outside the classifieds will also be deleted. Posting links to the auction sale on Ebay or whatever is normally tolerated.

If you are posting links to a auction sale YOU have on one of those sites in our classifeds i will probably delete it. Our classifieds are for our members to buy/sell at a set price. Not for you to advertise your "Ebay" auction sale.

Last edited:
We dont allow auction type sales either. I forgot that. You set a price or the sale is deleted. Any "for sales" outside the classifieds will also be deleted. Posting links to the auction sale on Ebay or whatever is normally tolerated.

We will actually ask you first to post a price before deleting.

Latest posts

Back