Try this.........

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ENCORE50A

Long Range Shooter
Supporting member
Reaction score
Pretzel Jell-O

Bottom:
2 cups of crushed pretzels
3 table spoons sugar
1 melted stick of REAL butter
Mix and press in a 8x12 pan -- bake at 350 for 10 minutes

Mix:
1 - 8oz. cream cheese (soften in micro - do not melt)
1 cup sugar
1 - 8oz. cool whip
Mix and spread on bottom when cool

Top:
1 large box of strawberry jell-0
2 cups boiling water
Stir about 2 minutes to dissolve
Add 1 - 16oz bag of frozen strawberries
Let this stand for a few minutes to set then pour it on top.

Yeah, put it in the refrigerator.
When this sets up, give it a try. You'll be very surprised.

Pretzel Jell-O

Bottom:
2 cups of crushed pretzels
3 table spoons sugar
1 melted stick of REAL butter
Mix and press in a 8x12 pan -- bake at 350 for 10 minutes

Mix:
1 - 8oz. cream cheese (soften in micro - do not melt)
1 cup sugar
1 - 8oz. cool whip
Mix and spread on bottom when cool

Top:
1 large box of strawberry jell-0
2 cups boiling water
Stir about 2 minutes to dissolve
Add 1 - 16oz bag of frozen strawberries
Let this stand for a few minutes to set then pour it on top.

Yeah, put it in the refrigerator.
When this sets up, give it a try. You'll be very surprised.
Yea that is good !!!! But really encore50a , IM FAT ENOUGH ALREADY !!!!! Lol !!!!!!!!

Its sounds crazy good. I love all those things separately.

Its insanely good and what one would think the pretzels would taste like, is totally different.

Yea that is good !!!! But really encore50a , IM FAT ENOUGH ALREADY !!!!! Lol !!!!!!!!

Just one less helping of taters and gravy and you'll be ok :)

Just one less helping of taters and gravy and you'll be ok :)[/QUOTE]

I WILL NOT GIVE UP THE BACON, however. Everything is better with bacon. Where's the bacon in the recipe, by the way? :lewis:

Just one less helping of taters and gravy and you'll be ok :)

I WILL NOT GIVE UP THE BACON, however. Everything is better with bacon. Where's the bacon in the recipe, by the way? :lewis:[/QUOTE]
Do you think that Encore50A's recipe would be better with just a hint of the holy in it?

Well I guess you could put your own bacon in it.
I like bacon too ;)

The wife has another but with Oreo cookies. Most won't like it, because each one is about 9.75M calories. That leave Slideshow out...…. LOL

Tell you what. If folks can put a piece of the ultimate on a longjohn, and cover it with maple frosting, as good as that tastes, anything is possible.

There are tons of things that sound YUCK!! Like habanero pineapple jelly or sauce with cream cheese on a bagel or cracker....When its actually super tasty. Baked brie smothered in a good jam....Yeah that is stellar too.

This is simple to make and people will hammer it. Its not very spicy at all.
Roasted-Pineapple-_-Habanero-with-Cream-Cheese-1_grande.jpg

Hot_Pepper_Peach_on_Cream_Cheese_grande.jpg

Last edited:
I like bacon too ;)

The wife has another but with Oreo cookies. Most won't like it, because each one is about 9.75M calories. That leave Slideshow out...…. LOL

I can't follow this thread anymore.

There are tons of things that sound YUCK!! Like habanero pineapple jelly or sauce with cream cheese on a bagel or cracker....When its actually super tasty. Baked brie smothered in a good jam....Yeah that is stellar too.

Im getting fat just reading this stuff. Now wife wants me to go to the grocery store. I'll be having a heart attack now.

Buy this if you ever see it. I found tons of uses for it. Even a mildy spicy teriyaki glaze.
https://www.robertrothschild.com/co...oducts/roasted-pineapple-habanero-sauce-40-oz

Ingredient list and nutritional values are excellent for something like this. Even has ZERO added sodium
Sugar, Pineapples, Cider Vinegar, Water, Pineapple Juice, Roasted Bell Peppers, Onions, Lemon Juice Concentrate, Mangos, Xanthan Gum, Habanero Peppers, Citric Acid, Ascorbic Acid, Natural Flavor.

Serv. size: 2 Tablespoons (36g), Servings: About 31, Amount Per Serving: Calories 70, Fat Cal. 0, Total Fat 0g (0% DV), Sat. Fat 0g (0% DV), Trans. Fat 0g, Cholest. 0mg (0% DV), Sodium 0mg (0%DV), Total Carb. 18g (6% DV), Dietary Fiber 0g (0% DV), Sugars 18g, Protein 0g, Vitamin A (2% DV), Vitamin C (10% DV), Calcium (0% DV), Iron (0% DV). Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 Calorie diet.

Oreo cookie recipe...…….

8oz cream cheese
8oz cool whip
1/2 cup sugar.
Package of DOUBLE STUFF Oreo cookies.

Beat the cream cheese and sugar together until SMOOTH. Then add the cool whip and mix thoroughly.
Un-screw the Oreo place 1/2 in a baking cup (paper) in a cupcake pan, then put the mixture (glob) on top, then the other 1/2 Oreo cookie
Refrigerate for a minimum of 1 hour.

9.75M calories per...…….. but damn are they good :)

Ive been making green onion dip from scratch lately

You use roughly 1/4 cream cheese to sour cream. So 4oz to 16oz of sour cream.

I buy green onions and chives to dehydrate them myself. Little garlic powder and some milder jalapeno powder. So simple to make and it smokes store bought.

I like bacon too ;)

Hey now !!!! No starvin the fat guy !!!!!!

Ive been making green onion dip from scratch lately

You use roughly 1/4 cream cheese to sour cream. So 4oz to 16oz of sour cream.

I buy green onions and chives to dehydrate them myself. Little garlic powder and some milder jalapeno powder. So simple to make and it smokes store bought.
Im droolin , that sounds wunnerful !!!!

This is simple to make and people will hammer it. Its not very spicy at all.
Roasted-Pineapple-_-Habanero-with-Cream-Cheese-1_grande.jpg

Hot_Pepper_Peach_on_Cream_Cheese_grande.jpg
"Gulp" , ......boy that looks GOOD !!!! Think i better help you with that......

Back