VORTEX VIPER HS 2.5-10X44 BDC 30MM

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GregK

Reaction score
Just bought a Vortex Viper & put it on my new Knight Mountaineer. I've been to the range once, but I can tell you that this is a fantastic scope. I'll have more info after I wring it out a bit on the range. I paid 400.00 out the door & that included having t mounted & boresighted, having the sights removed & SS plugs installed, oh also the rings. Didn't think that was bad at all!

:D

Nice looking scope Greg. Hope it performs as well as it looks :!: Post a few pics when you can.

Ray........... :wink:

Nice! I'll be watching your review of this as I have been interested in the scope also. How bold is the reticle? The only reason I did not buy one a few months ago is I read the reticle is pretty thin, and I like thick bold reticles unless varmints are involved.

I will keep everyone posted as I am still looking for my "pet load" for the Knight, so there will be some shooting required :D

Mossy......the reticle is indeed thin, maybe a bit thinner than I'm used to, but it seems to show up just fine on everything I've pointed it at. If you don't like a thin reticle then you won't like the one that I have. They do have other reticle options though, including an illuminated ballistic reticle.

Latest posts

Back