Wal-Mart has ML gear on the sale rack...

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

armedruby

Reaction score
Just left the WM here in Little Rock. They had their ML gear on the sale rack. Not sure how long it had been on sale. They had a bunch of loose powder and some pellets on sale. They had pyrodex and 777. I paid $15 for a jug of 777. Seems like it was originally $21 or $22.

I caught some on the clearance rack in Wynne a couple weeks ago, bout all they had left was some T7 FFG, Think I paid $7 for a pound, original price was $26.97 I think. Should have bought all they had :?

At that price they would not have had a jug left when I walked out of that store.

I have my eye on some around here, but they havent marked it down yet. Walmart in South Pt OH still has about 7 cans left and their mz season is almost over. Walmart here in Huntington WV has several cans left and mz season has been over for more than a week now. I plan on stocking up on Triple 7 if they ever decide to mark it down.

I hear ya Dave, I was running late and on my way to the Duck Club...I just wasn't thinking straight. :oops:

Back