Walmart ML sales

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

52Bore

Reaction score
Noticed this week, quite a few post on my states deer forum that many Walmart across the state are putting their muzzleloaders on sale as much is half price.
Unfortunately my local Walmart doesn’t have any.
Yours might?

Last edited:
The WM I stopped earlier this week had 1 Traditions mz left. Don't know which model it was, but it was almost half off regular price. Good price for a starter gun. That store used to carry CVA, but only had Traditions this last season.

Our walmarts suck for ML gear, even during season. It used to be a little better, but now they hardly carry anything. One time many years ago I got some pyrodex on clearance. I'm not sure if they even carry it now... seems like everytime I look they have mostly pellets and powerbelts, and very few guns that are the cheaper CVA or Traditions models, and this is during season. Oh well, I guess I get envious when you guys post these great blowout deals LOL.

The deal I just missed was the local outdoor store closing. I didn't realize they were going out of business it until it was closed. They were a Knight dealer, and always had about a dozen or more in stock. Wonder what I coulda got a UL for... :(

Same where I live in Ohio WV Hunter hardly anything in season. When WV season for ml ends they discount and sell it all without notice. Our Walmart is in New Martinsville, WV.

Picked up a cerakote Traditions Buckstalker today for my brother. He's been talking a lot about wanting to try a muzzleloader since back in the Fall. Figured it would be a good starter for him. Rifle, short starter and powder measure....$116 out the door at the local Wal-Mart.

Last edited:
2 Walmarts I visited in December each had the Traditions Vortek Strikerfire and CVA Optima LR models, in addition to the Wolf, Buckstalker, and Pursuit models

Wal-Marts here in Spokane Wa don't carry any muzzleloaders or supplies I wish they would more competition might bring the prices down

Made the yearly roundup today and hit paydirt. Had to visit 3 stores but managed to nab 11 bottles for 20.00 per and even grabbed my buddy a cva wolf blued for 80. Don't know much about the wolfs but figured it would be a nice xmas gift and he's always borrowing a rifle from me and it's time he learns to play with his own.

I recently bought some Traditions Smackdown bullets that I use in my Optima Pistol. $ 7.00 per package, normally 15 dollars. I also picked up another #11 capper for about 2 bucks and a few other things for cheap.

Latest posts

Back