Weaver scopes...

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

snshunts

Reaction score
What are everyone's thoughts on weaver scopes? Just saw this one on sale at Natchez: http://www.natchezss.com/product.cfm?co ... &src=BE144

I've been considering scope options for an 10ML, and thought I was down to a Nikon Monarch or Burris Fullfield, but the price on this one and the 2-10X power caught my eye. Downside is the big honkin 50mm objective.

So are Weavers any good?

Although I have not used THAT scope..I have used the V7, V9, V16, and V24...really good scopes!

As hard as I may try to, I simply do not recall EVER ONCE seeing any information be it from the net or in the real world that stated ANY NEGATIVE information concerning Weaver scopes. Never ever even once. I at present own a Weaver Grand Slam in 4.5-14x40mm and think it is as good as any and better than most in its price range. I would recommend it to anyone in a NY second. I suspect the same can be said of all Weavers rifle scopes.

Weaver Scopes

I own 2 Weaver K4 scopes.One of them has been in service on several slug guns with at least 100 slugs fired and it is as in new condition.The other has been used on 2 Savage muzzleloaders and has accounted for around 25 whitetails.I have a NULA .50 cal muzzleloader on order and when it arrives I will probably put a K4 on it as almost all of my shots are under 125 yards.Slipshod

I have used the V series and have had very good luck as Chuck Hill has.

Latest posts

Back