What color is your bathroom???

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

snapbang

Imlay City Michigan
Supporting member
Reaction score
The thread what is your favorite Mayo got me thinking. Without looking do you know what color your bathroom is. If you have more than 1 bathroom do you know what color they are? Ive revealed in previous threads I would rather go stand on the porch and pee than use the bathroom. Even when its cold and snowy I like t go outside and do my business. Figure Im a normal guy and the color of the bathroom really isn't one of life's concerns. Don't cheat by going to look.

You know if you fly to the southern hemisphere the hunting off season becomes the on season, great way to beat the boredom!

Well let’s see I know that’s easy 2 are white. Because they are sill in prime.like the rest of the house. Hay it’s only been 5 years now. Someday someone will paint it. I’m my apartment I really don’t know I think yellowish and some color tiles. Then there is the forest green or Brown or gray w blue. Depending on the season and weather..

Ummmm.... really, I would have to look. Whatever color the wife and daughter made the decisions. I stayed out of it.
Maybe I'll pay more attention.
But I know all the rentals are Navajo white. I remember the wife saying that last time I remodeled one.

My home was built in 1920 so which layer you asking about? Lol

Seriously though both are a ugly beige. That reminds me I've been meaning to paint this place.

Latest posts

Back