What's in a name?

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Didn't put much thought into it I guess. Company name is T&C Wildlife Works. I'm Tom and wife is Cheryl, see I told ya not much thought into it. But hey afew years ago I didn't even know how to turn a computer on but look at me now.

I always figured people just picked a name they identified with. Chick is an accepted nick name for Charles, although probably the least used. I just go by my nick name.

Shortly before I joined the forum we had just got an Old English Sheepdog. We named him Kirby. He was a great pup, hence Superkirby. Now he's 12+ years old and he definitely grew into Super. His hips are showing their age and I'm afraid he might be on his way out. That's going to be a hard day.

Shortly before I joined the forum we had just got an Old English Sheepdog. We named him Kirby. He was a great pup, hence Superkirby. Now he's 12+ years old and he definitely grew into Super. His hips are showing their age and I'm afraid he might be on his way out. That's going to be a hard day.

I feel for you buddy . I get very attached to my dogs.

Back