When's opening day for you?

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jefo1

Reaction score
November 18th for us in the Land of Lincoln (Illinois) and lookin' like we're getting 16 days combined with the on & off firearm seasons to heat up the ML's!

:D

Same date as you jefo1. I'll be leaving on the 17th and returning on the 21st. Then leaving again on 30 of nov and returning on 5 Dec. Hopefully if I need more time ML'er ONLY season is Dec 9,10 and 11th.
Good luck to you buddy.

Ray.................. :wink:

Nov. 12th and first or second week in Jan for ML only. Bow is the earliest and picks up again after rifles season but i don't know when it starts. We also have a late youth hunt in January.

Bow season starts Sept 17th. I'll be in a tree on the 19th.

Here in Ms it is Oct 1st but my actual first hunt will be a special draw archery whitetail hunt Oct 11th.

If I want to hunt in two Wildlife Management Units in the north of the Province, I can start hunting Sept 17 to Nov 30. If I stay around where I live, November 1 to 30.

Today is opening day for firearm deer season. Muzzleloader season is in December, and different dates for certain areas of the state.

Latest posts

Back