Where do you shop online for scope rings and bases

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

greenhead3

Reaction score
I have tried Natchez, Midway, SWFA, Brownells, Cabelas, BassPro, ect.... for Warne scope rings and bases for my Knight Disc rifle. Where are good sites online to buy?

I have tried local and get the typical answer. "We could come up with something that will work." I don't want something that "will work".

Thanks for all of your help.

Marcus

I bought Leupold QRW rings from Mid South last year at the suggestions of Big6x6 and others here and love them. For the bases, I bought the S45 Weaver Grand Slam but I do not remember from where. They seem to work well, but I had to grind a few threads off the front base mount because they are a little too long. I think that Warne manufacturers the Leupold rings and I have heard it speculated that they may also make the Weaver bases.

After posting, I looked it up and found out that I bought the rings and bases from Mid South for my Disc Elite. I bought two sets of rings and have a Sightron 2x7-32 on one and Tasco WC 3x9-40 on the other. I ordered the low rings, and could probably put a 50mm objective on these and still not have any clearance issues.

Thanks

Is the detachable rings important. It is so easy to clean a ML these days. I am a little jumpy about taking the scope off.

I like the option of switching scopes for the different bullets/ loads I shoot. I have one for Barnes 290 TMZ and one for SW 200 gr. If I have a problem, I know I could be back in business with 3 turns or so on each ring and then replace it with the same. I also take it off for cleaning, I do not want to knock it around and I clean pretty thoroughly instead of just swabbing the barrell.

Thanks for the info. I almost ordered the grandslam's last night. I will get them on order today.

Back