White MLs?

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
edmehlig said:
Batchief909 said:
Underclocked said:
tinypic.com has always worked well for me, Ed. Very easy to use.

tinypic fer dat tiny .451...... :lol:

Cisco Kid see what I mean and sorry to hear you went to the dark side with that 50 cal magnum. I guess you don't shoot that good like the rest of the 50 cal shooters and you need to make up for it with the Bigger bullets. :lol: :lol: :lol: By the way you need to get use to us DWB's humor. :D Oh and as Michael Waddell would say " Welcome to the Brother Hood"
Thanks im looking forward to going to the range, right now im tied up working in this Texas Cold A-- rain weve got going on down here. Cold for us Texans

flounder said:
edmehlig said:
Batchief909 said:
Underclocked said:
tinypic.com has always worked well for me, Ed. Very easy to use.

tinypic fer dat tiny .451...... :lol:

Cisco Kid see what I mean and sorry to hear you went to the dark side with that 50 cal magnum. I guess you don't shoot that good like the rest of the 50 cal shooters and you need to make up for it with the Bigger bullets. :lol: :lol: :lol: By the way you need to get use to us DWB's humor. :D Oh and as Michael Waddell would say " Welcome to the Brother Hood"

dats why I had to get a .540 :lol: :lol: :lol:

Flounder I agree thats why I gots 2 uv dem .540's :D

Ed I think you are correct them guy's dont understand the .451 like they should.

I really like the .410 also it is a tack driver!!

Alrighty then Explain it to me Please, im all ears, i might have to get one of each :lol:

Sisco Kid said:
Alrighty then Explain it to me Please, im all ears, i might have to get one of each :lol:

Sisco, Eight in just over an inch at 100 yards peep sites. Enough said :D I know there are others on here with the same results with all calibers, the .451 will shoot like this also.
P1060563.JPG
[/img]

I believe you have witnessed how many white owners feel about their rifles.. I like that.. when the grass grows over me. He'll probably have it put in the box with him. :D

cayuga said:
I believe you have witnessed how many white owners feel about their rifles.. I like that.. when the grass grows over me. He'll probably have it put in the box with him. :D
I hope to be a White owner very Soon :D

edmehlig said:
Can ya post a picture of one of them? Wish I had the tools and knowledge to do that to my Lyman mold.
i got my first ever digital camera for Xmas last month but have no idea how to post pictures. i'm behind on the tech curve. i can work a lathe and mill but not a computer. anyway Ed, have you considered hollowpointmold.com?

I didn't know they existed, but I guess I should have Googled it?? I'll check them out.

Thanks..Ed

When you can post a picture of one of the HP Connicals of yours.

White ML for sale

There is a White ML for sale in the classified section.

Latest posts

Back