White Super 91

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steve egan

Reaction score
Morning: I am a new member to Modern Muzzleloader.com and I am looking to purchase a White Super 91 and thought a current member may have some suggestions on how to achieve my goal such as other web sites to look at for a White. I would consider another White model muzzleloader.

Sent you a p.m. I have one I will sell to you.

Morning: I am a new member to Modern Muzzleloader.com and I am looking to purchase a White Super 91 and thought a current member may have some suggestions on how to achieve my goal such as other web sites to look at for a White. I would consider another White model muzzleloader.

Actually it's the White M98 & M97 manual but the principle is the same for the 91. This website won't allow a word doc to be uploaded. When I get home from work I'll try converting it to a pdf file and see if that works. You could also email me your email address and I'll email it back to you . Mine is [email protected] If a PDF file can be uploaded I'll create another post in the DWB White ML forum.

Latest posts

Back