Whites for sale on other sites

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would say the gun is in fair condition, chunk out of butt pad, rust at edge of stock/barrel, minor staining pitting in breach and dings all over.. it looks like its seen its fair share of hard use. But if bore is excellent it would be worth buying as long as price isn't too crazy.

fishhawk2700 said:
Dave C said:
fishhawk2700 said:
https://www.gunbroker.com/item/791786586

New in box.
NOT!
You need to relax! I was just relaying what the ad says. Anyone interested in the rifle would read the complete ad, and make their decision based on that.

dbowling said:
I would say the gun is in fair condition, chunk out of butt pad, rust at edge of stock/barrel, minor staining pitting in breach and dings all over.. it looks like its seen its fair share of hard use. But if bore is excellent it would be worth buying as long as price isn't too crazy.

fishhawk2700 said:
Dave C said:
You need to relax! I was just relaying what the ad says. Anyone interested in the rifle would read the complete ad, and make their decision based on that.
I agree, there's no way its NIB! Might just be a sellers gimmick. :roll: It would be worth much more than his starting price. I saw it yesterday, but decided not to put on here if the gun doesn't look good to me.

Actually, if you read the ad title in it's entirety, he says it's not NIB. Gotta give him credit though. He got you guys to post and talk about it giving him extra advertising bang for his buck.

Dave C said:
Actually, if you read the ad title in it's entirety, he says it's not NIB. Gotta give him credit though. He got you guys to post and talk about it giving him extra advertising bang for his buck.
For what few of us DWBs are on here I doubt it’s much advertising especially since the forum DWBs are poor suckers
And even you are guilty since you are posting about it :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Dave C said:

This thread is about Whites For Sale On Other Sites. What you need to do is start a thread about Price Fixing of White Rifles On Other Sites. I would be more than happy to comment in that thread.

Dave C said:

Dunno what yer issue is, but apparently you enjoy trolling these "White Rifle" threads. It's getting old, man. Either buy one or start your own thread.

Batchief909 said:
Dave C said:

Dunno what yer issue is, but apparently you enjoy trolling these "White Rifle" threads. It's getting old, man. Either buy one or start your own thread.
Or better yet ,stay out of the DWB part of the forum :mrgreen:

You guys should change the name of this forum to DWG's. Never seen such a bunch of crybabies with their panties in a wad. FWIW, I own 2 White rifles already but am ashamed to admit it if it puts in the same class as a bunch of prima donna crybabies. You guys need to get a grip. It's a frickin gun for cryin out loud. :roll: :roll:

Dave C said:
You guys should change the name of this forum to DWG's. Never seen such a bunch of crybabies with their panties in a wad. FWIW, I own 2 White rifles already but am ashamed to admit it if it puts in the same class as a bunch of prima donna crybabies. You guys need to get a grip. It's a frickin gun for cryin out loud. :roll: :roll:

Put those Whites on GunBroker. We'll post them here and run the price up for ya! :poke:

Dave C said:

You seem to be the one raising hell all the time. It gets old after awhile. Take it somewhere else if you don't like the topic.

fishhawk2700 said:
https://www.gunbroker.com/item/789185692

This one has been reposted. Original starting bid was 650, now he's down to 500. Maybe the guy will figure out a pitted breech/hammer means more like 350.

Uh oh .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back