Whites for sale on other sites

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
zymguy said:
fishhawk2700 said:
https://www.gunbroker.com/item/789185692

This one has been reposted. Original starting bid was 650, now he's down to 500. Maybe the guy will figure out a pitted breech/hammer means more like 350.

Uh oh .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He dropped the starting bid down to 469.00. Last I looked bid was up to 474.00. Way more than I would pay for it.

fishhawk2700 said:
zymguy said:
fishhawk2700 said:

This one has been reposted. Original starting bid was 650, now he's down to 500. Maybe the guy will figure out a pitted breech/hammer means more like 350.

Uh oh .

He dropped the starting bid down to 469.00. Last I looked bid was up to 474.00. Way more than I would pay for it.
I agree but I bet it brings more than the current bid before it’s over .

zymguy said:
fishhawk2700 said:

Uh oh .

Don’t worry you might not get it. Seems there is often someone who wants one bad enough that they go for more than your current bid.

oh I agree with you, while I love my Whites if Im going to pay 800.00 for one it would have to be new in the box and even then maybe not.

fishhawk2700 said:
dbowling said:
800.00 for a gun with a pitted breech area :(

fishhawk2700 said:
https://www.gunbroker.com/item/792933277

I just post um. The market will tell him what it's worth.

dbowling said:
oh I agree with you, while I love my Whites if Im going to pay 800.00 for one it would have to be new in the box and even then maybe not.

fishhawk2700 said:
dbowling said:
800.00 for a gun with a pitted breech area :(

I just post um. The market will tell him what it's worth.
When they start going for a grand each let me know , I have some to sale :mrgreen:

Just an FYI on Saturday I be listing in the classifieds one of my safe queens. It is a Super 91. .504 with scope bases.

Safe Queen -- it's listed
as soon as one of them administrators get a hold of me, the pictures will be there. Tried on my part but it said the file was to large.
I am a carpenter not a computer wizard.

Thanks, redpep

someone please buy this have went to my p.m. box 3 times now :D

redpep said:
Safe Queen -- it's listed
as soon as one of them administrators get a hold of me, the pictures will be there. Tried on my part but it said the file was to large.
I am a carpenter not a computer wizard.

Thanks, redpep

I see that .451 sold for the $700 buy now price. That rifle has some miles on it. I bought it from Dixie Gun Works about 7 years ago or so for $515 to my door. I sold it, still unfired, to a member here (alphadog or something like that) for $800 plus shipping because I wanted the money for a trolling motor. He, in turn, sold a bunch of whites on gunbroker this past summer. I could have bought it back from him for a lot less than I had sold it for but I just didn't feel right doing that. The current seller is out of Colorado, he must have bought the rifle on Gunbroker. I thought about bidding on it before it sold for the buy now price.
Art

Wow Art it does have some history. It amazes me when these whites go for such high dollar amounts when most have never even heard of them.

I said I'd never sell my safe queen S91-11 unfired or my thunderbolt but man it makes one think.

Your Thunderbolt would sell faster than you think, mine did and he would buy another one if he could find it.

Doc offered to buy it back a couple years ago but I declined. Having it black iced, a Lyman sight,several breach plugs ,ram rods,warne bases and a few other parts are an added incentive. . Time will tell....

Latest posts

Back