Whites for sale on other sites

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Whites for sale

I noticed to, was thinking not actual gun??

I looked at it closer on whites website also, it really looks like rust in the pictures on that website. So idk maybe it's not poor picture quality.

in the full size pic it looks like its been dura coated, in the broken up pics looks like before pics.. guess I will find out just bought it, Id already sent him the money for a gun so he agreed to pull it and let me have it since reserve had not been met..hes going to put some scope bases on it for a extra 40.00.. 3 Whites in less then 2 months :)

Hopefully its not rust on it now and they are before pics, but he has a full refund back satisfaction guarantee so should be no problem..

Like potatoe chips, you can't just have one.

To be honest I wish Id of started buying Whites 20 or so years go instead of Knights, while I love my Knights I really like the Whites.. very accurate, easy handling and pointing, plus I just like shooting big lead better:)

toytruck said:
Man you have the White fever big time!!

I haven't hunted with a shotgun in at least 40 yrs, either a .22 rim fire and for the last 10-15 yrs been using RWS air rifles or PCP air guns... now have about 15 various make air guns I hunt with :) Ive also got a little .32 Traditions that I use on occasion.

toytruck said:
http://www.gunbroker.com/item/610824177 A great shotgun! I have one an its my go to squirrel killer.

Now that I'd love to have but my money's tied up in a way sweeter deal right now. Maybe in a few months I'll start looking for a shotgun.

it already has 10 bids on it so will probably go pretty high.

Fmfdred56 said:
Now that I'd love to have but my money's tied up in a way sweeter deal right now. Maybe in a few months I'll start looking for a shotgun.

I like the White shotgun mainly because it is very accurate out to 30 yds. a squirrel can't hide from it, if I do my part. I have the extra full choke that came with the gun installed now. It gives the squirrels a "chance" so to speak as you only have one shot which makes me wait for the best chance shot. I have missed several squirrels that after shooting one, a second/third ran off while I was loading. I have also had them sit an bark at me while loading which was their mistake.
It just gets me ready for the upcoming muzzleloader deer seasons in the fall too!

dbowling said:
it already has 10 bids on it so will probably go pretty high.

He has it listed on huntingnet for $700...that extra stock and breechplug is a big plus along with the shotcups. I had to buy my extra stock an plugs and chokes later when I found them. (Still don't have that much in mine tho)

$700 is pretty steep. I got a ray eye tominator for $300 just a few years ago. I like it better than a Knight TK. Only thing I dont really like is having to remove the choke for loading. I want to use it for coyote next

Squeeze said:
$700 is pretty steep. I got a ray eye tominator for $300 just a few years ago. I like it better than a Knight TK. Only thing I dont really like is having to remove the choke for loading. I want to use it for coyote next
I don't have to remove the extra full choke to load, you must be referring to a turkey choke. I have two of them, but haven't used them. Turkeys are getting scarce around here. DGIF has cut back the seasons where I am last couple of years. I did have a flock of them in front of me in early ML season, and knocked feathers off a big hen with the S91 .451, but she flew off...small target and it moves! :roll:

I had a uncle who lived in Faber, Va. when I was a young teenager 13 or so, went and stayed with him for a couple weeks one summer and there were tons of turkeys back then. Had to carry deer slugs with me when I was on mountain squirrel hunting in case I ran into a bear. Never seen so many grey squirrels anywhere as I did there, had one giant shag bark hickory that probably had over 50 greys in it one morning at daylight, killed 6 squirrels with a double barrel 20 ga. as fast as I could shoot and reload... all the squirrels ran out on same limb and fell within about a 6 ft. circle..one of the prettiest states I've been in.. that was 42 years ago though.

toytruck said:
Squeeze said:
I don't have to remove the extra full choke to load, you must be referring to a turkey choke. I have two of them, but haven't used them. Turkeys are getting scarce around here. DGIF has cut back the seasons where I am last couple of years. I did have a flock of them in front of me in early ML season, and knocked feathers off a big hen with the S91 .451, but she flew off...small target and it moves! :roll:

Guy I bought the Whitetail Hunter from on Gunbroker had agreed to sell it to me for a certain price since no one had bid on gun yet plus 30.00 for shipping and he would just pull gun from auction.. well while I was talking to him and we had exchanged info. someone bid on it, then he says he cant pull it since bid has been placed but agreed to sell it to me for the buy it now price with shipping included..he received the money order today and left me a e-mail saying I had forgotten to include 35.00 for shipping, well after a phone call to remind him of our conversation he reluctantly agree that he" might" of said that but couldn't really remember...in the end he agreed to ship gun to me for the price of out original agreement.. one reason I hate doing deals on Auctions..

yep, face to face it's much easier to judge people and how far your willing to trust them. I have been burned a few times on those auctions....But I think mostly from parts on e bay. There's always that bad apple, or off day for everyone. Usually its a leap of faith, and a hope for the best

Latest posts

Back