Whites for sale on other sites

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
True. Very true
The Odyssey has a graphite barrel. What exactly does that mean? I saw the pic's on GB of the Odyssey
True. Very true
The Odyssey has a carbon covered barrel. What exactly does that mean? I saw the pic's on GB of the Odyssey so is the barrel SS and covered in carbon fiber??? Is the carbon fiber barrel fragile due to the carbon fiber covering??

The Odyssey has a graphite barrel. What exactly does that mean? I saw the pic's on GB of the Odyssey

The Odyssey has a carbon covered barrel. What exactly does that mean? I saw the pic's on GB of the Odyssey so is the barrel SS and covered in carbon fiber??? Is the carbon fiber barrel fragile due to the carbon fiber covering??
Stronger than steel. Extremely lightweight
Here’s another history lesson for you :
https://christensenarms.com/technology/#barrels

Gonna be another high dollar White on gunbroker. Super Safari .504 never fired . No barrel markings,Bell and Carlson stock .you don’t see many Safaris anymore little lone an unfired one. Should make someone a nice gun for those who can afford it ;)

Last edited:
The Super Safari looks real nice Chet!
Thanks. It’s new or I should say never fired. I think it might be one that walked out the door when they closed up as there are no barrel markings at all . I think this will be the last one I post. Just needed some cash by 8/12 After that it’s a mute point and I can leave my collection alone :). If it doesn’t sale that’s fine by me. I kinda hope it doesn’t actually. If you know what I mean .

Ed, I've barely had time to fart lately between work and trying to help my mother who had a stroke. My queens will come out of the closet eventually.
Meanwhile money invested in White Rifles is better than money in the bank.

Last edited:
UltraMag in .504 (of course). Like-new condition - what would that be worth? (It's my rifle)

Back