Whites for sale on other sites

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sure does!! Buyer beware....
Poor maintanance......the 410 is a much better deal i think . The stainless is dirty now on the whitetail too .
The 410 was taken off the for sale status i see .

Last edited:
Still waiting for a response on the pictures of the breech area and bore. :(
He came through!! Looks real good too!! If I didn't already have two .451's I'd be after this one....

The ramrod cleans up. I always clean mine after hunting or range work. Just put it in solvent wipe as much crud off as you can then take a wire brush to it....simple.

Last edited:
He came through!! Looks real good too!! If I didn't already have two .451's I'd be after this one....

The ramrod cleans up. I always clean mine after hunting or range work. Just put it in solvent wipe as much crud off as you can then take a wire brush to it....simple.

I agree, that's a good looking rifle. Very fair price, I dont need it, but........
No, if it was a Super 91 in .410, I might risk sleeping in the shop a couple of nights.........lol

I agree, that's a good looking rifle. Very fair price, I dont need it, but........
No, if it was a Super 91 in .410, I might risk sleeping in the shop a couple of nights.........lol
That 410 muzzzy bird dogged got pulled for lack of interest........

Latest posts

Back