Whites for sale on other sites

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A guy here in Michigan had THE original Javelina that Doc made. He tried to sell that thing for months. I think he wound up selling it for like 250 bucks. To me it's worth no more than a clean Whitetail.

I just bought that! I will let you know when I get it.
Congrats on getting this rifle Brad!! I have one already set up for my oldest grandson. I hope the bore an breech are clean as the outside is, yeah let us know.
If you haven't figured it out the tool attached to the scope mount is the breechplug removal tool.

In my opinion the model 98 and 451 one of the best that Doc ever made
I don’t believe that it’ll sell anywhere near the asking price but if it did it would be worth every single penny. If I had unlimited resources I would snag it up regardless of cost.
Of course I’d have to go over to Doc’s site and grab that Super Safari as well lol

Greg

A guy here in Michigan had THE original Javelina that Doc made. He tried to sell that thing for months. I think he wound up selling it for like 250 bucks. To me it's worth no more than a clean Whitetail.
What is the serial # on it ? I have the original javelina #001/451 cal so I'm curious how that can be ?

What is the serial # on it ? I have the original javelina #001/451 cal so I'm curious how that can be ?

Don't remember the specifics on the serial number but it did have Docs initials on it. I had bought a couple other rifles from him and when I went to pick them up he tried to get me to buy it. It's been four or five years ago. Could of been a prototype, or the guy could have been full of crap. All I do know is it sat on GB for months and went down to around 250.00 before it sold.

Don't remember the specifics on the serial number but it did have Docs initials on it. I had bought a couple other rifles from him and when I went to pick them up he tried to get me to buy it. It's been four or five years ago. Could of been a prototype, or the guy could have been full of crap. All I do know is it sat on GB for months and went down to around 250.00 before it sold.
No worries but I know I have the original there's even pictures of doc with it on his site I think he was mistaken or like you said f.o.c. ! Lol

Attachments

• 20150307_083122-1.jpg
    20150307_083122-1.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 17

Latest posts

Back