White's

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bp45cal

Reaction score
I will be looking into shipping to the US in the next few days and if it's easy will be listing some very nice White's and acouple not as nice.

That's my hurd of Whites Art
S91's n Tbolts n a 98 n acouple Whitetails
410's 451's n some 504's
Some shot some not
Shipping needs to be looked into like i said.
That was my first attempt at pics i guess i resized to small {and that took an hour to do}

No 451 Whitetail Ed sorry
Ed if i had one i would be keeping it :partyman:

bp45cal said:
That's my hurd of Whites Art
S91's n Tbolts n a 98 n acouple Whitetails
410's 451's n some 504's
Some shot some not
Shipping needs to be looked into like i said.
That was my first attempt at pics i guess i resized to small {and that took an hour to do}

Last time I posted pics I went through the site Imgur and it was pretty painless. You aren't selling all your White's are you?

How is it selling internationally? I know a guy who bought a shotgun and got heavy fines and legal fee's. Is BP different?

Not sure about shipping to the USA i have sent emails to the ATF and no response yet.As for shipping to Canada it's no problem because most muzzleloaders are not considerd firearms and the registry we had here is gone now { for good i hope}
I have got afew PM's about my White's but i won't make a deal or price them till i know for sure about the shipping.BUT if you live in Canada we can talk about things sorry

what you have to worry about more then anything is if you ship to the US is when the customs guys open them up to check them out and then don't pack them back up right and they get damaged from customs to the buyer.. have heard of guys buying air rifles out of country and their brand new air gun arrives with broken stock or big gouges in wood from not being put back like shipper sent it.

bp45cal said:
Not sure about shipping to the USA i have sent emails to the ATF and no response yet.As for shipping to Canada it's no problem because most muzzleloaders are not considerd firearms and the registry we had here is gone now { for good i hope}
I have got afew PM's about my White's but i won't make a deal or price them till i know for sure about the shipping.BUT if you live in Canada we can talk about things sorry

Latest posts

Back