• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Modern Muzzleloader and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FOR SALE Whitetail G series .451

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chickasaw_hunter

Reaction score
I have a Whitetail G-series .451 rifle for sale. I will cover the shipping in CONUS.
$500.
IMGP1446.JPG IMGP1439.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that the top half of the rear sight is now on it and it's back to factory fresh, with scope bases.

Boy that's sure tempting. The other half said if I buy another mz she's puting it where the sun don't shine. I don't think she meant the closet. I've always wanted to own a White though.

Boy that's sure tempting. The other half said if I buy another mz she's puting it where the sun don't shine. I don't think she meant the closet. I've always wanted to own a White though.
Tell her you will sell one of your ML's in order to buy this one...that's how I got my last White M97 .451. I'm gun poor myself!!:D

Actually trying to sell a Triumph to my nephew since I have two of them. It would make a great gun for him. There are a number of different guns I'm interested in.

The rifle is in overall excellent condition including the bore. The barrel is the factory standard 22". The front sight is also the factory ramp with a dovetailed insert, so you can change that to what ever you might need. The rear sight is a Williams as you can see in the pic, I'm guessing that the front sight is also a Williams, but there are many on this site that will know that better than me. This is a great rifle and even greater in a state without all the goofy muzzleloading regs we have here in Colorado. It is set up for a scope, something I am prohibited here, along with pellets, and this caliber for some big game.

SOLD, pending funds. I actually expected this thing to sell sooner, maybe the time of year had something to do with it.

Wow that was close! I've been resisting resisting resisting. I'm leaning toward a .504 to go along with my .504 Bison. Not to mention cash poor as of the moment!:wall:

Back