Whittaker Guns...

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

big6x6

Reaction score
I have to give a plug here. I've bought several things from them...a scope and a couple of muzzleloaders. Pricing on these times was the best around and their service is simply second to none. I ordered a 10ML-II from them WEDNESDAY....I had it THURSDAY! Check them out...

Whittaker Guns

Non-paid endorsement! :D

They have the best prices on Sightron scopes that I've seen,looks like they will get some of my business.How are their shipping rates?

I've only made one purchase from them but thoroughly enjoyed the experience. Spoke to a gal that works there and she was not only helpful, but funny to boot. Sort of down-home folks running that place. :)

How are their shipping rates?

VERY reasonable! I THINK $5.00 to ship a scope...I know my muzzleloader was only $12.00! THAT makes you want to do business with them!

I bought a gun from these guys...a marlin .22SB with rings and a scope. I got a great deal and great service. I will say though, they told me they had the gun completely setup and I took that to mean the scope was fully and properly mounted. In reality they simply meant they had "mounted" the scope and rings, in the most minimal of senses. Meaning it was on the gun and thats it.... :( ...it was easy enough to remedy, and as I said I think it was my misunderstanding.

Needless to say, I too give them a thumbs up! 8)

Chuck, I've been there many times. There is also a shop in Jeffersonville, Indiana, In by the name of Kesler's Guns. I'm a kid in a candy store... :wink:

.....another thing...
Whittaker DOUBLE BOXES every muzzleloader that they ship! No busted muzzleloader boxes from them!

Chuck... I know I am resurrecting an old thread but would you mind pm'ing what Whittaker charged for MLII blue/syn? Thanks

Latest posts

Back