Who has shot the T/C Triumph

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CoyoteHunter

Reaction score
I'm just wanting to the good and bad on the T/C Triumph because I was in the local pawn shot and talking to the owner and seen he ha one a .50 Cal with Weather Shield Barrel and Composite Stockand I got to looking at it and liked the way it felt then seen the price new in the box $385.00 out the door he said he has one for himself and if i want i can shoot it if I want So I going tomorrow to try it out and is this a good price

Joe

That is a good price compaired to the ones I've seen in local stores.

Went out thismorning and shot Harry's triumph about 25 times and loved it took it back to him and bought the one he had on the shelf now I just have to figure out what scope to put on it

Keep us posted on that gun. I would like to hear more about it.

jims said:

I will
A couple frinds and I are going out shooting thisafternoon one has a encore pro hunter and the other has an omega and the other is just shooting all three of ours he dont have a muzzle loader and wants to shoot them first

CoyoteHunter said:
Went out thismorning and shot Harry's triumph about 25 times and loved it took it back to him and bought the one he had on the shelf now I just have to figure out what scope to put on it

Awesome bro! That was very nice of that guy to let you shoot his before buying.

Cajun said:
CoyoteHunter said:

Awesome bro! That was very nice of that guy to let you shoot his before buying.

Harry and I are good frinds I buy all of my guns threw him anb he also gives me good deals

I just purchased the SS/Lam. Omega and believe it or not, my brother bought me the composite/weathershield Triumph for my birthday. Nice brother right? I don't really need two Ml's but they don't accept returns. The price around here is $382. Cabelas sells the same gun for $449, what a ripoff. From what I here about the triumph, maybe I'll keep it.

jims said:

We went out shooting there wew 4 of us and 6 guns we went threw 2 pounds of powder and had alot of fun.

I still kinda like the triumph but I don't likt the Speed Breech at the end of the day it hard as heck to get out.My next ML won't have it and I can tell my next one will be a knight rolling block to me break opens dont hold as good of group as the non break opens it might just be me thow.

CoyoteHunter said:
jims said:

We went out shooting there wew 4 of us and 6 guns we went threw 2 pounds of powder and had alot of fun.

I still kinda like the triumph but I don't likt the Speed Breech at the end of the day it hard as heck to get out.My next ML won't have it and I can tell my next one will be a knight rolling block to me break opens dont hold as good of group as the non break opens it might just be me thow.

I've heard someone mention that before about break opens but I don't understand why. The sights and the load are all contained on or in the barrel which is one solid piece. As long as you are aligning your sights the same when you shoulder it, what causes less accuracy?

J.Mol said:
I just purchased the SS/Lam. Omega and believe it or not, my brother bought me the composite/weathershield Triumph for my birthday. Nice brother right? I don't really need two Ml's but they don't accept returns. The price around here is $382. Cabelas sells the same gun for $449, what a ripoff. From what I here about the triumph, maybe I'll keep it.

Is your Mom and Dad looking to adopt? J/K

I'd shoot both and see what one works better. Heck, just keep both and you'll have 2 really nice guns.

Latest posts

Back