wholesale sports

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bp45cal

Reaction score
These guys had about a dozen stores in B.C and have shut their doors as of Dec 28 17.I've been dropping in every couple of days waiting for the a really good deal,found acouple of things that i missed out on Vortex Gen 2 scope { $2300 }2 Browning clips for my abolt,wasn't sure if they would work as they were for a 243 and i have a 708 so i asked the guy behind the counter if it would work and he said no so i left them there.{ turns out the would work so i went back and all the clips were gone}
At the same time as the clip deal i saw some blackhorn and subs but was a little to much { pretty sure they jacked up the price} blackhorn was $65 before discount { found it at bass pro for $37 a can} the subs were $40 before the discount}so i didn't get anything that trip.So i was bummed out and said that is it i'm done.
Then on the 27th my wife is going threw her jewellery cabinet and finds a gift card so back up i go and found remington 209 primers at $3.25 a pack so i bought all 16 of them and as i'm at the till a worker brings 4 cans of blackhorn up to the counter behind the teller and sets them down.I ask how much the blackhorn is and she says $19 so i got the last 4 cans.
I haven't used the rem primers or blackhorn or the barnes saybo's before so time to try some new stuff out.
Any one have any luck or experience with blackhorn and conicals or should i just shoot saybo's with the blackhorn?

What exactly are those Rem primers. What's it say on the box?..... STS Premiers you hope!
Blackhorn website really pushes us to use hot primers with that powder.

Back