Why we're heavier when we get older

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RAF

Reaction score
I just figured out why we get heavier when we get older. It's because we have more information in our heads :D

It's because Our wives become better with age.They are cooking better that is. :lol:

smokit said:
It's because Our wives become better with age.They are cooking better that is. :lol:

Lol! That one's pretty close. When my wife and I got our first appartment she used to bake cakes and pies and eat exactly one piece. I can't stand letting food go to waste so I finished them. I'm losing weight now though. I've cut back on my eating since I had surgery.

Well, not sure if my hard drive "upstairs" has more or less memory as I get older. :lol:

My excuse is that I'm away from home for work quite often and aint home nuff to share in the Wife's Weight Watcher Recipies! Gee, wonder what her excuse is? :lol:

Loggy I'm on a Weight Watchers Diet ,too.lost 15# in 3 1/2 weeks.I can now see my toes without leaning over.LOL :roll:

Heavier upstairs maybe.... but I have another theory about aging. We generally all tend to lose clear focus on near objects as we get older. Couple that with the fact that all of us tend to lose our looks - if we ever had any. I think the two are Mother Nature's way of balancing things.

I can't see as well as I used to, but my wife is dern near blind.

Underclocked said:
whut are toes?

UC, they are bout 6"-12" in towards ya just out of downward "field of view". I hate that damn blind spot! :lol:

Back