Will it ever stop????

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We has a bluebird sky until a half hour ago. High clouds now but the forecast calls for light snow this afternoon and evening here. We're supposed to start warming a bit on Weds with warmer Thursday and Friday, hopefully thru the weekend for opener.

We got snow yesterday & last night
We did too. Had about an inch on the root tops in the morning and in the trees. The ground is still too warm for it to remain. However, the wife went to town for groceries this morning and just north of us a couple miles, the roads were slick and everything snow covered. We did see some sun today and both of us got a lot of necessary work done. The oaks are falling like crazy now, so that's just more work needing done. Sooner or later, I'll get a change to head to the range for some 400yd bullet testing. I need to find out where the Northern Precision 400's fall apart, and I'm thinking around 400yds.
Wife heard from her sister in Twin Lake. It appears they received around 7" of very wet snow. LOL

A side note............... I heard from one of the guys at the Alpena Sportsman's Club, that there is a possibility of the club purchasing another 40 acres, which is right behind the 600yd range. Rather is happens or not is yet to be determined but, if its purchased, Michigan will have a PUBLIC 1,000yd range.

Latest posts

Back