Williams FP - Legend Back in Stock

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sabotloader

Keep Shooting Muzzleloaders - They are a Blast
Supporting member
Reaction score
For those that might be interested the Williams FP Legend is back in stock at Williams and are being sent to vendors

https://ochocos.com/williams-fp-legend-receiver-mounted-rear-peep-sight-with-target-knobs-54251
williams-fp-legend.jpg

Even though it shows it with Target Knobs - I do not believe they will be on the model they ship.

Amazon says they have them also - but at that price they they very well could have Target knobs. The picture they are showing is not really a Legend but they have the correct Williams part number

https://www.amazon.com/Williams-FP-Legend-Receiver-Mounted-Target/dp/B01N7041AE

What does this sight fit?

Glen these particular sights are for round top Knights. They are built specifically for the plunger series Knights but will work on the bolts with some sight modification needed to allow the bolt handle to open without contacting the sight. If you use one on a Mnteer or ULite some stock modification is need also.

williams-fp-legend.jpg

I was WRONG! the order from Ochocos came today via Fed EX! They equipped with Target Knobs! That is a heck of price from Ochocos.

Good to see these things back! They were SCARCE for awhile. And this Sure is a GOOD Deal for the TK Version (Target Knobs) REALLY GOOD Deal :lewis: Thanks for sharing this Mike

I was looking at those back last year when I 1st picked up my knight DISC Extreme. I wanted to match it with a globe front sight like a Lyman 17a or similar and a fine crosshair element. Mixing and matching from different suppliers seemed a pain to I settled for a 3 - 9 scope that I had in the cupboard. What did you mount it on and what combination did you use. I'd still like to visit this as an option.

Also, what are the mods required to fit the DISC Extreme. I figure that I need to remove material from the bolt handle. Is there anything else?

Greg

Latest posts

Back