• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Modern Muzzleloader and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FOR SALE Winchester 209 Primers in Western NY

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jsteurrys

Reaction score
For pick up in Western NY only:

6 packages of Winchester 209 Primers - $8.00 per 100 or BO

Hi, my name is Paul, we met at McDonalds in Lyons and you gave me a partial box of Winchester Triple Se7en 209 Primers. Are these the same ones you have for sale? If they are I will buy all 6.

No, Regular 209. I have Federal Fusion and Remington Kleanbore Primer for sale which are designed for T7.

209 primers are beginning to show up across the country but the #11 caps are nonexistent from what I've been told by Dixie Gun Works, Track of the Wolf, and Muzzleloaders.com. Maybe they will start to show before hunting season arrives.

209 primers are beginning to show up across the country but the #11 caps are nonexistent from what I've been told by Dixie Gun Works, Track of the Wolf, and Muzzleloaders.com. Maybe they will start to show before hunting season arrives.
#11 caps are all over the place in northern MI.

Latest posts

Back