Wolf @ 100

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

exMember

Reaction score
I took my nephew out to 50 yards early today and he sighted in the Wolf 1 1/2" high at 50. We took it out to 100 yards around 6pm when it was cooler " 85* but no sun" and he squeezed off a shot, and 4" low. Took one more and hit to the right. We slowly walked the shots up and then he took a 3 shot group. I will most likely go 2 clicks up and 2 to the right to get her center.

250gr Slick Load Sabots, 80gr Blackhorn209, CCI 209M Primers @100 yards.
wolf90250SLS.jpg

After seeing him do that, i plan on dropping my load down to 80gr in my Accura with these sabots and see how they do!

wolf

wow that is a good looking group looks like the holes are touching. looks like a good load for that rifle. :D

Very nice group and range report!

I know that a lot of shooters are using the heavier charges with BH209, but it also seems that some of the lower 80gr. & 90 gr. charges work great too with the right combo.

I have good groups at 50m with 90 grs WANO bp and the 245 grs HP PowerBelts. As soon as I have my scoe mount I'll sight in at 100m.

Regards

Kirrmeister

Back