• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Modern Muzzleloader and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTT for 460 no-excusus

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TJJ

Reaction score
Looking for 20 or so 460gr no excuses in .5045/.505 to try in a recently acquired white .504 whitetail. Want to try before I place an order. In trade I can offer .451 260gr nosler partitions or .452 250 gr FTX's and also 285 gr Barnes SBT's.

TJJ

I thinking..... 460 No-Excuses do not come in various sizes - just one size and they are normally to small for Whites. You would need to get some Bull Shops if you are after .5045 ( and that is as big as he makes them).

Second might PM Underclocked - the Whitetail .504 might be as big as you think - It came with a Wilson barrel (again I think) and they are tighter the .504 U-Mag, which has a Clerke barrel.

No Excuse 460

Hey, I shoot the No Excuse 460's in my White Super 91 over 75 grains of 777, took a buck opening day using that load. Just call up Roy at NE, 801 776 1418 or e-mail at www.muzzleloading-bullets.com He is a great guy and a pleasure to do business with. He sells to a lot of White owners and he will tell you what you need.

Thanks for the replys, I appreciate the the info and will look in it. I slugged the barrel, and it was actually darn close to a .505. Maybe .00025 (a quarter thou) under .505. How much of an interference fit am I lookin for?

Latest posts

Back