• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Modern Muzzleloader and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FOR SALE WTT T/C Omega for CVA Optima V2 Pistol

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bigterp

Reaction score
I have a stainless /synthetic stock Omega.50cal that I was getting ready to setup as a spare ML for my kids. Have new Leupold rings & Nib Vortex scope. Pics in just a bit just curious if any interest?? I’ve always wanted to shoot a deer w/ML pistol.....

I am in the “long” process of building a custom omega pistol myself..hardest part is the stock... If you can find someone to make you a stock the rest is really easy..and you would have a one of a kind pistol

Thought about going that route.... I have an encore that I could get a pistol barrel for. Was just kicking the tires..... thought maybe some might want to swap & save me the trouble. Should’ve bought one this spring when I had it in the cart

If that’s the route you wanna take I’d recommend selling the omega out right and buying the pistol new..a stainless omega usually goes for around 400 bucks..maybe more to the right person.

I am in the “long” process of building a custom omega pistol myself..hardest part is the stock... If you can find someone to make you a stock the rest is really easy..and you would have a one of a kind pistol
why not just cut your stock off at pistol grip and then shape to fit your hand, if stock is hollow there get some bondo or fiberglass and fill hollow and then shape. I made a pistol from T/C Black Diamond walnut stock and its very comfortable to shoot.

why not just cut your stock off at pistol grip and then shape to fit your hand, if stock is hollow there get some bondo or fiberglass and fill hollow and then shape. I made a pistol from T/C Black Diamond walnut stock and its very comfortable to shoot.
That is definitely an option I just haven’t had the guts to cut into any of my omega stocks I have. I’d like to find a used thumbhole stock to do it with.

Ive got a regular camo stock from a action that I gave to Bestill I think, I may cut it just to see what stock is like..sorry for cluttering OPs thread.

Latest posts

Back