Yakfisher

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bucker

Reaction score
The last post you made was heading for the range w/ your Flinter. How did your peep siWhat are the results and things you learned, I;m leaving in the a.m. for camp and will shoot for the first time my deerstalker. Looking for your input.

He's had some nasty weather I think.. Good luck at the deer camp. I want to hear how well you rifle shoots too.

Cayuga is right. I had a family thanksgiving thing last Sat and then I had 35-45 mph winds on Sun. Went duck hunting yesterday. My son and I went deer hunting this morning at my hunting club. We didn't see anything. I am going to my brother in laws hunting club tomorrow. They have a place to shoot. I am going to try to shoot the GPR tomorrow. We are supposed to have heavy rain on Sat and light rain on Sun. If I get it sighted in tomorrow, I may hunt with it Sat or Sun, if I get a break in the rain. I have a couple of blinds I can hunt out of. It will probably be Sun. I don't like to hunt in heavy rain. Makes tracking extremely difficult. I really want to hunt with the GPR flinter!!! I will have my camera with me tomorrow. I will have a pretty big audience as no one hunts with a muzzle loader on his club, never mind a rock lock. If I get to shoot, I will try to put together a range report sometime this weekend.

garden003.jpg

This is what heavy rains in my back yard looks like. It is snowing hard again. So we might have some tracking snow tomorrow. Find a fresh track and walk it out.

That's funny Cayugad. Yesterday afternoon I mowed my lawn because is was getting a little ragged looking. Also watered all of the flower gardens.

Latest posts

Back